By renting our costumes, you are agreeing to the following terms: Rented merchandise must be returned to us on or before the date showing on email receipt, you can return the costume to the following address:
3281 S. Highland Drive, Suite 803, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Overtime fees are equal to 15% of the total rental price per day and will be charged for rental items postmarked (or returned in person) after the stated postmark/return date.
- Reasonable wear to the rental items is to be expected and accepted. All items must be returned back dry. If wet they will become moldy and you the customer will be charged the purchase price.
- If items are returned before the event date you are eligible for a refund less a $20 restocking fee. Eligibility for a refund will be determined upon the costume’s arrival and inspection.
- If you wish to exchange your rental you can do so by placing a new order and following our returns process for the original order. In order to be eligible for a refund of the first order (less a $20 restocking fee) you must have the original order postmarked to us before your event date. If a package is post marked on or after the event date you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If items are not returned or are returned damaged there will be a charge for the full replacement cost of the items. Items returned damaged will be held for 30 days and only returned if the customer authorizes us to charge their credit card for the applicable return shipping fees.
- Reasonable wear to the costume(s) is to be expected and accepted. Damage is considered to have occurred by: tearing, burning, cutting, excessive make-up, removal of buttons, medallions, badges or other kinds of trim. Knee slides are NOT to be performed while in costume(s). Articles which are lost or damaged by negligence while in your possession or by improper packing for return shipment will be charged at the replacement cost.
- If items require additional scrubbing there will be a $25.00 scrubbing fee. If we are unable to get an item clean it will be considered damaged. DO NOT try to clean the item yourself.
- Any temporary alterations made to an item will need to be removed and restored to its original condition before you ship the item back — failure to do so will result in a $25.00 charge per item. Iron on or adhesive tape is NOT allowed. Use of iron on or adhesive tape may result in a charge up to the full cost of the item.