Wild Entertainment is searching for a Reservations Specialist to help us with new and existing reservations. You will be responsible for fulfilling reservations and handling customer issues. Looking for people who have fun personalities and good energy who can communicate well with our customers by phone or email. Must be excited to discuss our entertainment offerings and be able to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Reservation Specialists have good people skills over the phone and are proactive with helping customers.
- Reservation Specialists are good at juggling several websites and applications open on their desktop while seamlessly speaking with the member.
- Are we busy? The good news is that the phones aren’t ringing off the hook. We strive for quality, not quantity. Your only responsibility is to be available when a customer calls or emails us.
- We strive to create a workplace for our Reservation Specialists that encourages community, results, and growth. As a young growing company, there will be more job opportunities in the future.
- We aim to be the world’s most trusted exotic entertainment company. One way we earn our members’ trust is by being available when they need us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that our Reservation Specialists can work a wide range of shifts.
- YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE PROMOTING OUR EXOTIC TALENT FOR HIRE AND PACKAGES. We specialize in strippers, butlers, servers, gogo/burlesque dancers, all types of entertainment for private parties (bachelor, bachelorette, birthday, etc) or corporate events. You must be open minded and appreciate the services we offer and also be LGBT FRIENDLY.
- Promptly greet callers in a friendly and professional manner
- Complete the reservation process
- Contact talent to confirm availability
- Contact vendors to order services when needed
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures
- Verify that charges are correct for each reservation
- Record sales and referrals
- Remind talent of upcoming jobs
- Follow up with customers and find out how well a previous reservation went
- Maintain positive guest, owner and associate relationships
- Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Resolve guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any customer concerns to management
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Attention to details
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- PC Skills and Knowledge
- Microsoft Office: Word, excel, outlook
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- Independent Contractor (make your own hours, report your earnings to IRS)
- Call Center: Sales or Customer Service (Preferred)
- Working Late nights/ Weekends (Preferred)
- Speak multiple languages (Preferred)
- History working in nightlife or entertainment industry (Preferred)
- All the above are optional but will help in getting you the job
- High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
- Pay per task. Average $15-30 per hour. Only get paid when you work. No need to be tied to phone or computer. We are flexible and allow you to have freedom!
- Work from home (or anywhere quiet that has WIFI)
- Get paid on a per reservation basis.
- No worries about working per hour. Get paid for each call that becomes a sale. Over 50% of our calls our new reservations.
- You don’t have to answer every call. You just have to be able to call them back within a reasonable amount of time.
- You can also talk to customers over email, text message and online chat.
- Most calls are pleasant and fun. Must be able to handle upset customers or prank calls when they come in randomly.
Last, we’re looking for someone who matches our approach to life in general. We need people who love to laugh, embrace change, have positive energy and has an unrelenting passion for customer service.