Welcome to Poker Bros!
Here we will post news and information regarding the league and how best to play. We have a 12 team redraft league. 8 teams in the playoffs. Draft is in snake format. Points are scored Head to Head. Full PPR.
Welcome to Poker Bros!
Here we will post news and information regarding the league and how best to play. We have a 12 team league. Draft is in snake format. Points are scored Head to Head.
- Steve Kim aka Wild Boyz (Yahoo Commissioner)
- Chad Crisafi aka The Chunis (Co-commissioner)
- Tom Strutz aka Big D’s Revenge
- James aka We The People Radio
- Michael “Chipper” aka LETS GO BRANDON us
- Lauren aka Big Booty Jeudy
- Gabriel aka TRUEGAMEONE
- Fernando “Nando” aka jonathan’s Official Team
- Ramon aka christian’s swell team
- ldrees aka R’s Reasonable Team
- Noel aka FOCUS
- Cory aka The Marlin
- If you have an issue, please contact the commissioners, Steve Kim or Chad Crisafi.
- All trade offers will be announced to the entire league via the Yahoo Fantasy App.
- You have up to 24 hours to contest any trade by voting against it through the app. Six or more players it considered the majority for any vote.
- Don’t be afraid to bring up any controversial trade on the group chat line. That’s what it’s for. You can discuss trade offers, fantasy football news, whatever you like. If you think a trade is too lopsided, simply vote against it and bring it up in chat if you want people to be more aware about it. Trading is a vital part of fantasy football and in paid contests, it’s very important that they are done in the most fair way possible. In no way, shape or form do we want players to fight or argue over chat or accuse each other of colluding. That is why we have a league wide vote on every trade.
- You can see all pending trade offers in the page for MY TEAM. Just look for “pending transactions”.
- We are a 12 team league with 8 teams playing in the playoffs.
- Please keep the group chat about fantasy football. We don’t want people to mute the chat group because they’re getting too many notifications and miss out on important stuff.
Draft Order (TBD)
1st Round Draft Order
Schedule of Events
- Live Draft: Sunday August 28th, 2022 at 4pm PST
- Last day to trade during the season: TBD
- Last day to use waivers: TBD
- Playoff Schedule: TBD
- Playoff Parties: TBD
- Championship Game: TBD
- Championship Party: TBD
Payments & Prizes
- The cost to play in this league is $200 per year.
- Payments can be made via Cash App @ $tunchichuni
- The following are the prizes:
- 1st place $1000
- 2nd place $600
- 3rd place $300
- Most points in the season $40
- High of the week $20 (13 games = $260)
- The player that finishes at the bottom must do a challenge that the league agrees upon. TBD!