Wild Entertainment is searching for a Party Host to make sure our parties are run smoothly. The following are requirements:
- Clean criminal background (no felonies! We do background checks)
- Great customer service skills
- Able to manage time and communicate with the entertainers (make sure they arrive on time and are prepared)
- Ability to handle any issues that may arise
- Have a great attitude
- Be a quick leaner
- Contact entertainers before the job and let them know when and where to meet
- Make sure entertainers are ready to work
- Contact client
- Make sure location is safe and secure prior to starting the party
- Setup lights, speakers, and anything else needed to prepare room for party
- Go over rules and options with customers
- During the party, you will be counting tips and organizing. You will also be managing the music playlist.
- You will have your party host bag with you that will have any necessary items for the entertainers so they can play games and do dances
- Be sharp and keep accurate track of all tips by using our host sheet. Pay attention to the details!
- If any issues arise, you will handle them appropriately. We will train you.
- Make sure entertainers are on time and able to make the next party if they are booked.
- Send party and tips info to the office afterwards
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- Independent Contractor (make your own hours, report your earnings to IRS)
- Working Late nights/ Weekends (Preferred)
- Speak multiple languages (Preferred)
- History working in nightlife or entertainment industry (Preferred)
- All the above are optional but will help in getting you the job
- High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
- Pay per task. Average $50-100 per hour (Based on money generated by entertainers at party). Only get paid when you work. No need to be stuck in a 9 to 5 job at an office. We are flexible and allow you to have freedom!
- Get paid on a per party basis.
- Most parties are pleasant and fun. Must be able to handle upset customers or any issues that could arise.
Last, we’re looking for someone who matches our approach to life in general. We need people who love to laugh, embrace change, have positive energy and has an unrelenting passion for customer service.