Wild Affiliate Program ? Terms & Conditions
- UNACCEPTABLE WEBSITES
An affiliate will be removed or declined from the program if said affiliate or its sub-affiliates link to or include content that:
- Is in any way obscene, violent, unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit materials
- Promotes or depicts violence (i.e., abuse, murder, cruelty, etc.)
- Promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, age, or nationality
- Promotes or offers peer to peer file sharing methodologies that may allow consumers to infringe the intellectual property rights of others
- Violates copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights of SKYFIRE LLC., and its subsidiaries and affiliates or any other person or entity
- Includes “Wild” or any variations or misspellings thereof in the registered domain name
- Or in any other way that violates any law and regulation
If your site(s) are not in compliance with any of these requirements (or any other terms and conditions of this agreement), we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting any other right or remedy to which we may be entitled, (a) remove the Publisher Site from the Program; (b) terminate this Program Agreement; and/or (c) require you to refund any payments made by SKYFIRE LLC DBA Wild Entertainment (hereafter known as “Wild”) during such non-compliance.
- USE OF PROMOTIONAL ASSETS
Only valid tracking links generated through Wild will be used to determine commission payments on completed sales of Wild products. Affiliates may use links provided in the Link/Ad Library or create custom deep links through the Wild network.
Search widgets enable users to search for Wild travel products. By using a widget, you agree to not alter or amend such content and will only display such content for the sole purpose of linking from your site(s) directly to Wild and its network of sites.
Direct Marketing via email to an owned list of recipients on behalf of Wild is allowed. Any other means of email marketing, including marketing users of Wild, requires written approval.
Coupons and Promotional Codes:
Affiliates may not display travel content that includes coupon, voucher, or discount codes (?Coupon Codes?) unless Wild has specifically stated such codes are approved for affiliate use. All affiliate approved Coupon Codes will be provided and distributed through Wild. If Wild provides Coupon Codes, you agree to only display the specific Coupon Code(s) that Wild makes available. Promoting a Coupon Code not provided through Wild may result in reduced or no General Terms commission for consumed transactions in which the Coupon Code was redeemed. Use of technology to auto-populate discount codes in User?s cart at checkout is prohibited.
- SEARCH CAMPAIGN POLICIES
Affiliates are prohibited from doing the following:
- Bid on any variation or misspellings of the Wild trademarks, misspellings, or Trademark+term (e.g. ?Wild coupon?, ?Wild promocodes?, etc.) in search engines and content networks
- Use Wild, Wild.Vegas, www.Wild.Vegas? or any variation or misspellings thereof as part of (a) SEM Display URL Content, (b) SEM Ad Copy Content, (c) Website Domain Keywords, (d) Website URL Keywords
- Use tracking link as the destination URL in any paid advertisement, which is also known as direct linking
*ALL PUBLISHERS RUNNING BROAD MATCH SEARCH CAMPAIGNS MUST ADD ?WILD? AND VARIATIONS THEREOF AS NEGATIVE KEYWORD MATCH TERMS.*
- PAYOUT SCHEDULE
All commissions are paid upon confirmation of consumed product and/or service. No commission is earned upon booking. Confirmed orders or any alterations to booked orders will be updated one day after product and/or service is consumed. Commission is paid 20 days after consumption is reported. Bookings open in excess of 13 months without consumption will not be paid. Non-commissionable items include: gift cards, canceled orders, taxes, any carrier fees, insurance, and rental cars.
- COMPLIANCE WITH AGREEMENT
Wild may monitor your site(s) at any time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this agreement. Upon acceptance into the program, you agree to provide us with unrestricted access to your site(s).