Xmas Ain’t Over Party
Monday, December 28th, 2020
- 5pm – Meeting w potential video editors
- 6pm – Meeting w potential writers
- 7pm – Party starts
- 8pm – Gift Exchange
- 11pm – Party Ends (tentative)
At the party, we’ll be discussing Onlyfans and other alternatives to making money during this crazy time. We are also launching a few branded Onlyfans channels that you can be a part of and share in the revenue.
During the party, you’ll have opportunities to get some great content for your model page, entertainer video, and personal portfolio. We want to have fun, while at the same time, capturing great moments. Our goal is to show the customer how cool our company is and how awesome the entertainers are by showing video clips of everyone having fun at the party, dancing, drinking, playing games, talking to the camera.. hell you can jump in the pool or jacuzzi, I can turn on the heat!
An ugly sweater isn’t mandatory but it’s funny so bring one to wear. You can always take it off later for pictures.
Party can go as late as we want, just depends on who show’s up and how much fun we’re having!
PLEASE BRING A GIFT WORTH $20 FOR THE DIRTY SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE GAME!
(scroll down to learn how to play the Dirty Santa game)
How to play the Dirty Santa game
Here are the basic rules:
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool
The gift exchange organizer should provide information on what type of gift people should bring.
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go in
Alternatively, someone can draw names from a hat, or the order can be set by the organizer prior to the event.
3. Players sit in a circle or line where they can see the gift pile
To make things easier, everyone should sit in the order in which they will take their turns.
4. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it
Make sure everyone can see the gift!
5. The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new gift or steal from someone else.
To keep things moving along, there are a couple of limits on gift swapping:
- A present can only be stolen once per turn, which means players who have a gift stolen from them have to wait to get it back.
- After three swaps, the turn automatically comes to an end (otherwise things could drag on for a long time).
6. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap the gift he or she is holding for any other opened gift. Anyone whose gift is stolen may steal from someone else (as long as that person hasn’t been stolen from yet). When someone declines to steal a gift, the game comes to an end.
Note that for this last “extra” turn, the three-swap rule doesn’t apply. Players can keep swapping until someone decides to stand pat, or there are no other eligible people to steal from.
What Makes the Best Dirty Santa Gift?
There are lots of different approaches to buying a Dirty Santa Gift. As long as you’re following the price suggestion (typically around $20) and any “special” instructions by the organizer, you can’t really go wrong. That said, here are some characteristics to look for when looking for a gift to bring to your Dirty Santa Gift Exchange party:
Funny. Funny gifts make the biggest splash at the party, but aren’t always the most desirable items for swapping. Dildos, whips, cuffs, boner pills, you can find a lot of funny items at the Adult Store.
Weird. Weird artwork and gadgets are also popular at Christmas gift swaps, and are often highly sought after.
Nice. There’s nothing wrong with buying a genuinely nice gift, especially since it has the potential to fuel a lot of competition during the game.
In short, there’s a place for all sorts of different items in a gift exchange. But if there’s one quality that all gifts should have, it’s that they should be interesting.